Statistical Publications and Datasets
Analytical Services Branch (ASB) statistical publications are categorised under five main areas: Road Safety, Environment, Driver & Vehicle Agency, Planning and Compliance & Enforcement. The most recent statistical publications can be found by selecting the relevant category.
If you would like to be added to the electronic mailing list for any of these publications please e-mail the title of the publication to ASB with the subject line 'mailing list' and mention the particular publications that you are interested in.
If you have any views on our statistical publications please contact Analytical Services Branch and we will respond.
Access to Official Statistics in advance of official publication is governed by legislation. A list of those who receive privileged early access is maintained.
DOE statistical releases to which pre release access is granted (.pdf 22KB)
Road Safety Statistics
- NI Road Safety Strategy to 2020 Statistical Reports
- Road Safety Research
- Northern Ireland Seat Belt Surveys and Summary Bulletins
- Northern Ireland Road Safety Monitors and Summary Bulletins
- Northern Ireland Environmental Statistics Report
- Northern Ireland Local Authority Collected Municipal Waste Management Statistics, Annual Reporting
- Northern Ireland Local Authority Collected Municipal Waste Management Statistics, Quarterly Reporting
- Climate Change Indicators
- Northern Ireland Greenhouse Gas Inventory
- Northern Ireland Coastal Zone - Indicators of Sustainable Development
Driver & Vehicle Agency Statistics
- Readership Survey
- DOE Driver, Vehicle, Operator and Enforcement Statistics, Annual Reporting
- DOE Driver, Vehicle, Operator and Enforcement Statistics, Quarterly Reporting
- DVA Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Driver & Vehicle Agency Heavy Goods Vehicle, Taxi and Bus Compliance Surveys
- Development Management Bulletins
- Renewable Energy Statistics
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
Compliance and Enforcement Statistics
- Compliance and Enforcement Activity Statistics
Older editions of current publications can be found in the publications archive.
Back to top