If you have any questions relating to Planning Statistics (including Renewable Energy Statistics) please contact email@example.com, or alternatively telephone 02890 540907.
Development Management Bulletins
The previous quarterly reports of the current financial year will be available in year, but will be replaced with the annual report at the end of each financial year. Previous annual bulletins are available from the Publications Archive.
Please refer to the Future Publications page for details of future reports to be published.
|Development Management Bulletin Q2 2014/15 (2.0 MB)||18/12/2014|
|Press Release Q2 2014/15 (268 KB)||18/12/2014|
|Infographic summary page Q2 2014/15 (846 KB)||18/12/2014|
|Tables Q2 2014-15 (113KB)||18/12/2014|
|Development Management Bulletin Q1 2014/15 (420 KB)||
|Press Release Q1 2014/15 (156 KB)||25/09/2014|
|Tables Q1 2014/15 (127 KB)||25/09/2014|
Renewable Energy Statistics
The Northern Ireland Executive is committed to the use of renewable energy. The Programme for Government 2011-2015 has a commitment to achieve 20% of electricity consumption from renewable sources by 2015. This page provides statistics on planning applications for all types of renewable energy. This information is usually updated on the last Thursday of each month, to include details of the previous month’s applications and decisions.
Please Note: Figures quoted for the current financial year are provisional and relate to applications up to 31st October 2014. At this stage 2013/14 data should also be considered as provisional. The maps are also based on the same provisional data.
The next update for Renewable Energy statistics (for applications up to 30th November 2014) is due to be published on Tuesday 23rd December 2014.
|Renewable Energy Applications (4.0 MB)||
|Single Wind Turbines Map (6.0 MB)||27/11/2014|
|Wind Farms Map (4.4 MB)||27/11/2014|
Instructions for additional functionality for maps:
- Save the map on your computer and open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Standard.
- In most versions of Adobe Reader go to Edit -> Analysis -> Object Data Tool.
- In Adobe Standard go to View -> Tools -> Analyse. On the bar on the right hand of the screen that has appeared, click on Object Data Tool.
- Click on any point on the map to activate the functionality, and you will know this has been activated as all the points on the map will be highlighted in red (this definitely works better on the WFs map as there are fewer points and could take a few moments to load on the SWTs map).
- At this point it is probably best to zoom in to the desired location, then double click on a point and the ID number should be highlighted at the top left hand of the screen, while the details of the specific application should be showing at the bottom left of the screen.
- When a second point is double clicked, Acrobat will highlight all the points in red again, which may take a few seconds. Once this has completed, double click on the desired point again to show the details.
Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Planning Customer Survey reports on levels of customer satisfaction for Planning NI in relation to a number of key areas of customer service.
|Customer Satisfaction Survey Report 2012/13 (363 KB)||06/03/2014|
|Customer Satisfaction Survey Press Release (84 KB)||06/03/2014|
Previous editions are available from the Publications Archive.
For other Planning Statistics including Quarterly and Annual Development Management Reports, please refer to the Planning NI website.