|land||water||pollution control||waste and resources|
|built heritage||conserving biodiversity||protected areas||places to visit|
Welcome to the NIEA Website.
Our strategic objective is to create prosperity and well-being through Environment and Heritage excellence.
- Travel back in time to August 1914 at Grey Point Fort
- Rivers very sensitive to pollution, greater care needs to be exercised: Durkan
- Major fish kill in Bessbrook River
- Tonnage of waste to landfill reaches new low
- Glenoe farmer convicted for pollution offence
- Tamboran notifies DOE of intention to drill exploratory borehole in Fermanagh