We are responsible for water management in our landscape from source to sea. As well as implementing legislation from Europe, our officials constantly monitor the quality of our water, dealing with pollution incidents and planning for the future.
- Bathing Water Quality NI (.PDF 744Kb)
- NI Water Discharges (.PDF 304Kb)
- Hydrological Cycle (.PDF 594Kb)
- Chemical Monitoring (.PDF 692Kb)
- Water Pollution (.PDF 285Kb)
- Boaters Guide to Erne System (.PDF 565Kb)
- River Basin Planning (.PDF 754Kb)
- Water Framework Directive (.PDF 713Kb)
- Biological Monitoring (.PDF 885Kb)
PDFs are available for download and hard copies are also available from our Country Parks, Countryside Centres and certain Monuments.